Monday, January 14, 2008

Have you ever...

Have you ever had a day that just felt wrong? You know the kind, where everything seems to be about half a bubble off plumb? Well, that is today. Just sitting around waiting for the ax to fall.

Not being able to sleep because of the stress, everything mechanical in the house acting just a little bit weird, the power twitching on and off this morning...it is gonna be an interesting day.

My husband is spending his time this morning looking thru job listings. Again. I will probably dig thru corners in the house to see if we have anything that we can sell. Hopefully the kids will do their chores this afternoon without griping too much about it. I might even get them to clean out their closets in the search of fodder to sell.

I need to find some big boxes. There isn't really any reason not to go ahead and pack some of this stuff up. Even if we do find a job and can stay, I have stuff in my cabinets that hasn't seen daylight in a couple of years at least. I think I will have another "if I haven't touched it in six months, it goes away" sale. At least that will give me an excuse to get rid of that dollar store skillet my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago.

No comments:

google search

Custom Search

dream weaver stats
4OfficeCoupons